Sunday, April 1, 2007

poem ? hehe,

ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü
ü


hahahahaha!!!!!!


SMILE...
DoN'T MAKE YOUR FROWN FACE APPEAR!!
hahaha!
always smile,,
take away your frown face!!

haha!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMILE
If you ever smile it will make your day BRIGHT,
And don't ever frown it will make your day upset!
Once you smile ,
Your smile is perfect,
Smile make's you young look! :D
If your frown face has grown,
o.Ö.
Then,
You look like a old man/woman!!haha,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends

Friends are always there for us.
They share secrets each other.
Treating like a brothers or sisters,
They make us laugh,
They always care to us,
They always comfort,love,help us...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a My New Friend
haha!
guess who?
well,
He always care for me.
He's always there for me.
He is so sweet and so humble
In times when my day is upset,
He make's it bright..
When im in trouble,
I call his name and ,for whom shall i be afraid?...
He is always beside me..
Even at you he is always beside you.yeap!
He Loves me and You..
He's not choosable..
Even your poor or rich..
He dosen't matter what you are,
Sort,You trust in him and believe. :D
When I'm all in darkness,
He'll save me from the dark of satan..
And ,
Me,
I pray,sing,listen,read the bible.. :)
And now,
He live on earth for 331/2 yrs and sacrifice for us..
He love's us very very much!!
My Friend
Name is JESUS!!

*THE LOVE OF GOD IS SOO BIG,
BUT THE LOVE OF MAN IS SOO SMALL...*

--HENNIE--

No comments: