Saturday, March 31, 2007

BOREDOM!

Today,I woke up 12:00 am....so late neh?hehe,I slept 12:00 pm ysterday...haha....Today is already april 1,07 ,o.O days are so fast neh?Day's are passing by..It's another new day,Another new life.. (= We should Thank the Lord that We're still alive!!AMEN!!Today,Im watching tv MTV..hehee :D
Cartoons yeap! (= Harley (my 2nd brother) is also here,He is watching !!hehe,
Tomorrow is his enrollment on school(ADZU) ..And Johann(3rd brother) is going to school already he will start summer school for advance!OHHHHHHH.....Im all alone here,on house,I want to summer class advance,,But couldn't...=( erm..Im bored so i prefer to make blog!hehe...Surely tomorrow im bored!!haiz!My Mom is not here,I miss her soo mucho nA!!Hopefully she's okey and happy..hehehe...btw,
2months to go im already grade 6...o.O....1 month to go and 4 days its already my birthday !!wehehe!Im already 12....STILL YOUNG ..haha!!..where's my GIFT?KIDDING!!.
Aside from kidding, hey, Our class starts at june 4..And our enrollment starts --I DUNNO!!hehe,BUT I KNOW WHEN is OURS --T TO Z...ITS MAY 25!!awhoo~~..HEHE....
bye bye!! *(=

No comments: